Ethylene oxide or ETO sterilizers are widely used in the pharmaceutical industry and health care institutions to sterilize products/materials sensitive to moisture or heat. These high technology sterilizers are potent in killing pathogens and consist of electrical heating jackets and provide excellent steam and temperature distribution in the heating chamber. The heating chamber is generally made of stainless steel and enclosed with aluminium or stainless steel panels. The machines are also equipped with automatic temperature control mechanism. In ETO sterilization bacteria die from the coagulation or denaturation of the protein constituents.
- Positive gas Circulation Blower to Provide Homogeneous gas Concentration all the Corners of the Chamber
- All Accessories like Hot Water Tank, Steam Generator, Vaporizer are made from Stainless Steel.
- Suitable for 10 : 90, 20 : 10 EO - Co2 Concentration
- Automated ETO Sterilizer Follows EN 550 Norms
- Bid room size Sterilizer are the Heart of Disposable Industries
- Small Sterilizer are very user - friendly for hospital use
- Consume very less power
ETO Sterilization Process :
- Presterilization Conditioning : The ETO sterilization process begins with presterilization conditioning which includes sealing and evacuating the chamber and adjusting the temperature and pressure of the chamber.
- Sterilization : This involves adding sterilant and maintaing a potimum operating pressure and temperature in the chamber.
- Evacuation and Air washing : This process involves evacuating the chamber and and giving it a
- number of air washing to remove any trace of ETO gas.
- Aeration : Finally any residual ETO in the product or material is removed through aeration, which can either be done in the sterilizing chamber or in a specially designed aeration chamber.